Maybe you have heard of Shakeology before or have seen some of my posts about it on Instagram and Facebook
Let me start by saying this: I was NEVER the coach to recommend any type of supplement to anyone. I refused ANYTHING put in front of me, no matter how much people tried to convince me. Before I ever started coaching, I had jumped on the protein powder supplement craze and wound up bloated, constipated, and lethargic, which deterred me from working out. That is because the protein powders I was taking were not made with natural, pure, healthy ingredients!
It took quite a bit of time and convincing for me to try Shakeology because I thought it was “just another protein powder.” But let me assure you – IT IS SO MUCH MORE!
Since I started Shakeology a couple months back, I sleep better at night, I have less inflammation, more energy, less junk food cravings, and best of all, my digestion has greatly improved (I have Hypothyroidism and IBS so this particular result really stood out to me!). I am more satisfied with waking up in the morning and going about my day with a more positive attitude knowing I get to enjoy a healthy shake after my workout along with all of its benefits!
What is in Shakeology
- Proteins & Amino Acids – help build muscle and reduce cravings (whey, pea, chia, flax, sacha inchi)
- Antioxidants & Super-Fruits – these superfoods and vitamins provide antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and support a healthy immune system (cacao, camu-camu, acerola cherry, bilberry, lycium berry, goji berry, green tea, luo han guo, pomegranate, rose hips, vitamin A, C & E)
- Phytonutrients & Super-Greens – help support health and vitality (moringa, chlorella, spinach, kale)
- Adaptogen Herbs – help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress (ashwagandha, atragalus, cordyceps, maca, maitake, reishi, schisandra)
- Prebiotics & Probiotics – help support regularity and healthy digestion (yacon root, chicory root, lactobacillus sporogenes, bacillus coagulans)
- Digestive Enzymes – help support nutrient absorption and healthy digestion (amylase, cellulase, lactase, glucoamylase, alpha-galactosidase, invertase)
Did You Know?
- Shakeology uses NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, fillers, or preservatives. Everything is 100% natural!
- There are 7 delicious flavors to choose from, including 2 Vegan options!
- Shakeology equals only about $4/day – All the ingredients in EVERY Shakeology shake would cost you $41/day! AMAZING
Start Feeling Amazing; Try Shakeology
Reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions!